Ticket packages for the 2017 season are now available!
Click here to apply the special code SEASON24 and receive an additional 10% off all packages:
Additional discounts are available for students, teachers, seniors (65+), and Tulane employees. Discounts available for a limited time. Package includes The Taming of the Shrew and The Tempest, and free priority seats at our stage readings.
SINGLE SHOW TICKETS
Single tickets for the 2017 season will go on sale in the spring.
Reduced rates are available for students, teachers, Tulane employees, and seniors (65+).
The box office can be reached at (504) 865-5106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A calendar of event and shows can be found HERE.
The Festival offers special rates to any group. Contact the box office for details.
VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY
Video and photography of any kind is strictly prohibited during the shows.
- Please note that all sales are final. We cannot offer refunds. Season subscribers may switch tickets at no cost (based on availability).
- Please bring a valid ID when purchasing tickets for students, teachers, seniors, and Tulane employees.
- Reserved seats will be released 5 minutes prior to curtain. Please contact the box office if you are running late.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the Festival staff. Our intimate venues make it a challenge not to disturb the production.
- Seating is general admission.