SINGLE SHOW TICKETS
Tickets for the public performance of The Two Gentlemen of Verona in January will go on sale in the fall. Schools groups interested in student matinees to this production can book now HERE.
Ticket packages are no longer available for the 2016 season.
The box office can be reached at (504) 865-5106 or email@example.com.
A calendar of event and shows can be found HERE.
The Festival offers special rates to any group. Contact the box office for details.
VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY
Video and photography of any kind is strictly prohibited during the shows.
- Please note that all sales are final. We cannot offer refunds. Season subscribers may switch tickets at no cost (based on availability).
- Please bring a valid ID when purchasing tickets for students, seniors, and Tulane employees.
- Reserved seats will be released 5 minutes prior to curtain. Please contact the box office if you are running late.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the Festival staff. Our intimate venues make it a challenge not to disturb the production.
- Seating is general admission.